Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bash dates for your calendar 2024

Hi peeps, I noticed that this thread had slipped down to the bottom of page 2 so I thought I’d give it a bump or should I say”Boing” to the top, for anyone perusing the page for the first time.
    Anyone needing to get the gist of what the Bash is all about, consult the ‘Boinger Bash May 4th/5th on that thread on page 1 of this section, first page, to get an idea of what it’s all about …BUT, the best way to get an idea of what it’s all about is to sign up for one or more of the weekends, scheduled for the first weekends of May, August and September!

I’ve attended 10 Bashes in 10 years despite it being a 650 mile return trip and it’s certainly been worth it! …. So push the boat out and have a go… You won’t regret it!! Great experience guaranteed!
    A’ the Best, Graeme ;>)

A true showing of commitment from a special chap and very well said, Graeme.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- August 3/4, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Neil54 View Post
    May 4th and 5th

August 3rd and 4th

September 7th and 8th

Look forward to seeing you all there.
    Reminder for you all.
    Repariere nicht, was nicht kaputtist.

Cheers, Neil. Signature now updated too.

And thank you once again for a terrific, Boingtastic May event. Perfect in every way.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Segata is online now Has not one but two workbenches in his shed
    It's slipping again, might be worth asking a Mod or admin if they can pin it.
    You'll Shoot your eye out Kid

NewPaul is offline Jack Hargreaves lookalike --- How
    Noooo, I can’t make the August Bash . My brother has booked his flights to come over from Ireland and stay with me from 2nd to 14 August. Don’t get me wrong, I love my Bruv to death and really looking forward to seeing him but…… Nooooo !!
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

Quote Originally Posted by NewPaul View Post
    Noooo, I can’t make the August Bash . My brother has booked his flights to come over from Ireland and stay with me from 2nd to 14 August. Don’t get me wrong, I love my Bruv to death and really looking forward to seeing him but…… Nooooo !!
    Bring him with you to the Bash :cool.
    Les..

Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post
    Bring him with you to the Bash :cool.
    Les..
    He really wouldn’t be into it Les, certainly not camping and he has no interest in shooting at all.maybe a flying day visit ? But, that’ll just be torture for me not being able to stay. Besides, even if he was interested, I haven’t got enough pellets for both of us . Unless you could lend me a couple ?
    HW77K .22, HW100KT .22, HW95K .22. AA TX200 MK3 .22. AA S410 MK3 .177. HW80 .25 HW30S .22. Pistols: Walther CP88 .177, Hatsan Mod25 Supercharger .22, HW45 Silver Star .177, Webley Alecto .177, SMK Victory CP2 .22

He really wouldn’t be into it Les, certainly not camping and he has no interest in shooting at all.maybe a flying day visit ? But, that’ll just be torture for me not being able to stay. Besides, even if he was interested, I haven’t got enough pellets for both of us . Unless you could lend me a couple ?
    That’s a shame mate,you not being able to make it.
    It’s not everyone’s cup of tea (I don’t know why) and you will be able to spend some quality time with your brother.
    I will always have some pellets handy for you at a future Bash 👍.
    Atb
    Les..

Quote Originally Posted by les allam View Post
    That’s a shame mate,you not being able to make it.
    It’s not everyone’s cup of tea (I don’t know why) and you will be able to spend some quality time with your brother.
    I will always have some pellets handy for you at a future Bash 👍.
    Atb
    Les..
    I could go on my own like, he wouldn’t mind but I don’t want to miss spending time with him. He’d enjoy the drinking around the fire but I couldn’t manage that all day and night for four days (believe that or not )
    I should be ok for pellets for September thanks mate, I found a few in the corner of a pocket of a jacket I wore at the 2015 Bash

Sorry to hear you won't be able to join us, Pauly. It's a real bummer for us and I know you'll miss it. But I can appreciate why. Unless you were to go on a little "mini-tour" and build a day visit into this? Please also accept this additional offer of pellets if required.

Be nice if we were to get to see you again in August and meet your brother. If not, see you a few weeks later, my friend.

flyingfish is offline I may only have 5 but I have the best 5
    O have 3 spare pellets Paul one.20 and2 .22
    Hope this helps
    Pete

I could go on my own like, he wouldn’t mind but I don’t want to miss spending time with him. He’d enjoy the drinking around the fire but I couldn’t manage that all day and night for four days (believe that or not )
    I should be ok for pellets for September thanks mate, I found a few in the corner of a pocket of a jacket I wore at the 2015 Bash
    You must be slowing down a bit mate (regarding the all night drinking) .
    Those pellets were probably some that you picked up off the grass and kept for future usage .
    It’s a sad situation when you have to miss a Bash event, I can’t make the September bash owing to going away on holiday.
    For some reason the missus wasn’t happy with me trying to change the dates ldwink.
    Have some quality time with your brother 👍.
    Les..

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Sorry to hear you won't be able to join us, Pauly. It's a real bummer for us and I know you'll miss it. But I can appreciate why. Unless you were to go on a little "mini-tour" and build a day visit into this? Please also accept this additional offer of pellets if required.

Be nice if we were to get to see you again in August and meet your brother. If not, see you a few weeks later, my friend.
    I would like to take him there Tone, we’ll see. And, yes it won’t be much longer to wait for the September Bash thankfully.

Quote Originally Posted by flyingfish View Post
    O have 3 spare pellets Paul one.20 and2 .22
    Hope this helps
    Damn !! I was after .177 mate